A really interesting question – but it does get asked….
- Displaying Navigation menus
- Creating dropdown functions on nav menus
- Shadow box / light box functions for images and videos
- Displaying opt in forms on pages
- Interacting on a page like:
- accordian menus
- dynamic responses via forms
- changing the styling elements on a page based on user preference
- change the elements (images, videos, text etc) based on user preference
- Live Search functionality
Should you use WordPress GPL themes for your website? Before you make this decision you should become familiar with the advantages of using this content management system. To begin with, WordPress is easy to use and it allows you to add new pages, blog posts, etc. on a regular basis easily. Also, it enables you to manage your website from any computer and HTML editing software is no longer required.
You will be pleased to learn that WordPress is search-engine friendly, because of its clean and simple code. Furthermore, it offers you control of your website and you will be able to update it yourself, whenever you please. We should not forget to mention that the design of the website is customizable and the blogging capabilities are built in and easy to integrate. Therefore, if you want to add content to your website on a regular basis this is definitely the smartest choice.